Luis Elizondo was eager to support decades of conspiracy theorist claims
Luis Elizondo was eager to support decades of conspiracy theorist claims that alien objects have visited earth.
He said: “In my opinion, if this was a court of law, we have reached the point of ‘beyond reasonable doubt’. I hate to use the term UFO but that’s what were looking at.
“I think it’s pretty clear this is not us, and it’s not anyone else, so one has to ask the question where they’re from.”
It was recently revealed that from 2008 to 2011, the US government spent £16.4million ($22million) on the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program (AATIP), an initiative designed to investigate UFO sightings.
The Defence Department has acknowledged the existence of the program following a recent investigation – they claim the initiative was shut down in 2012.
However the former head stated that he worked on AATIP until he resigned in October 2017.
In a letter to US Defence Secretary Jim Mattis, he wrote: “Why aren’t we spending more time and effort on this issue? There remains a vital need to ascertain capability and intent of these phenomena for the benefit of the armed forces and the nation.”
He added: “I’d say bolster the programme. We want Nasa to find life on different planets, but we have highly educated pilots here and they’re seeing something they can’t understand.”
Proof of aliens? These are signs that ‘prove’ we are not alone
Wed, August 16, 2017
MIND-BLOWING signs that aliens exist.
1 of 13
The Crop Circles are often believed to be created by aliens, as there is no proper explanation behind this phenomenon.
The program was launched in 2007 – Mr Elizondo also explained it took a “comprehensive approach” to reports of unidentified objects and that “hot spots” were found that emitted a series of incidents.
He told The Telegraph: “We took a very comprehensive approach. Nothing was too small to investigate.
“It was enough where we began to see trends and similarities in incidents.
“There were very distinct observeables. Extreme manoeuvrability, hypersonic velocity without a a sonic boom, speeds of 7-8,000mph, no flight surfaces on the objects. A lot of this is backed with radar signal data, gun camera footage from aircraft, multiple witnesses.”
Mr Elizondo calmed fears following the shocking revelation by explaining that the unidentified objects never displayed actions of “hostility”.
He claimed: “There was never any display of hostility but the way they manoeuvred, in ways no-one else in the world had, you have to be conscious something could happen.”
The incredible conspiracy reveal earlier in this week detailed video and audio of UFO incidents that were obtained by the US.
One particular instance details footage from a Navy F/A-18 Super Hornet, a twin-engined fighter, showing an unidentified aircraft surrounded by a glowing aura.
The object travelled at a high speed and rotated as it moved – the pilots onboard are captured as saying “there’s a whole fleet of them”.
2017 Roswell UFO festival in pictures
Mon, July 3, 2017
Every year the town of Roswell, New Mexico celebrates the anniversary of the supposed UFO crash by throwing an annual festival
1 of 12
Festivalgoers recreate the infamous alien autopsy video
Commander David Fravor, a retired US Navy pilot, who was present during the sighting, declared the object was “something not from earth”.
He added: “As I get closer, as my nose is starting to pull back up, it accelerates and it’s gone.
“Faster than I’d ever seen anything in my life. We turn around, say let’s go see what’s in the water and there’s nothing. Just blue water.
“I don’t think I was a nut-job as an officer in the Navy. I wasn’t drunk, I don’t do drugs. I got a good night’s rest, it was a clear day.
“I think someone should have looked into it. Having talked to some of the other folks, it’s a big frustration that it’s coming out now and wasn’t discussed back in 2004.
”The former pilot described the unidentified ship as looking like “a white Tic Tac, about the same size as a Hornet, 40 feet long with no wings”.
Mr Elizondo credited the former pilot as a “national hero” for describing the disturbing encounter.
He stated: “The social stigma about this is unbelievable, it’s very challenging.
“There are many other Commander Fravors out there who have come forward (to us), but he’s brave enough to discuss his experience publicly.”
However the former head stated that he worked on AATIP until he resigned in October 2017
The former program boss described his experience at the Pentagon and insisted many became convinced of the existence of UFOs.
He went on: “We [career intelligence officers] tend to be sceptics by nature. For some of us working on it the time came as an ‘Aha!’ moment, for others it was a slow progress towards the realisation that these are probably not any type of aircraft in any national inventory.
“I don’t want to pre-suppose where they’re from. We were looking at two things: What is it? How does it work?
The Defence Department acknowledged the existence of the program following a recent investigation
“As to who’s behind the wheel, and why is it here, that will fall into place. I think it’s pretty clear it’s not us, and it’s not anyone else.
“What we were trying to do was basically take the voodoo out of voodoo science.”
Mr Elizondo did not specify whether technology from unidentified objects had been gathered by the Pentagon.