This Man’s Entire Body Was Left Riddled With Live Worms After Eating This Popular Raw Food




All foods are delicious, however, not all foods are safe. There are really times that some foods are dangerous because of the things it contains.



Sushi, nigiri, sashimi, maki, uramaki, temaki, these are all yummy foods. Alot of people loves to eat sushi. However, sushi is not healthy as people thinks it is. Sushi contains some chemicals that makes it so dangerous.

It was proven that shashimi is thhe most expensive and delicious part of a sushi menu. However, too much sashimi is not healthy and can lead to death.

There is a man in China who really love to eat shashimi, but however, it nearly cause him to die since he ate alot of shashimi.

The Chinese man immediately went to the clinic when he felt he had a severe stomach ache and very itchy skin. He underwent some tests and one scan revealed that his bodywas infectedbor full of tapeworm which came from eating too much shashimi or raw slice of fish.

According to the doctors, the man may have eaten a contaminated Japanede uncooked meat or fish. And some studies said that consuming alot of raw or uncooked fish may lead to some parasitic infections.

Tapeworm only develops after consuming the larvae of diphyllobothrium. This can be found in freshwater fish like salmon, but some marinated and smoked fish can transmit the worm.

 

Dr. Yin of Guangzhou No. 8 People’s Hospital (where the sashimi patient got admitted) said that eating uncooked food filled with tapeworm can lead to an infection called cysticercosis. And this infection can really become bad or life-threatening when it reaches the brain, since it could kill a person.

Meanwhile, doctors writing for Canadian Family Physician said that, “The widespread popularity of Japanese sushi and sashimi (slices of raw fish) is a contributor. But other popular dishes might also be implicated, such as raw salted or marinated fillets – which originate from Baltic and Scandinavian countries – carpaccio – very thin slices of raw fish common in Italy, raw salmon and ceviche – lightly marinated fish.”

Raw food contaminated with tapeworm has been increasing in some poorer areas due to poor sanitation, so this infection has also been spreading and increasing.

Always be careful with what you eat and make sure it is cooked, healthy and safe.

SOURCE: NEWS JOURNAL

Please Share
Share On Facebook
Share On Twitter
Share On Google Plus

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Please share
Hide Buttons